By commenting on the content published on this site, users agree to be bound by the following Terms of Service.
1) A valid email address is required, but will not be displayed with your comment.
2) Pseudonyms are permitted, but multiple identities are not.
3) Comments are published as submitted, but unacceptable material is subject to removal or other action, including cooperation with law enforcement authorities where applicable. Comments with multiple links may be temporarily held in moderation. Unacceptable material under these Terms of Service includes, but is not limited to, content that:
- Is defamatory, harassing or threatening;
- Is obscene or offensive;
- Contains profanity or slurs (including masked terms like f#%k);
- Promotes bigotry or hatred toward any person or group;
- Promotes or encourages violence;
- Is illegal or promotes illegal activity;
- Violates any party’s right to privacy;
- Contains spam, commercial solicitations or malicious code
The Blue Ridge Leader and Loudoun Today reserves the right to remove or edit, with or without notice, any comment that violates these Terms of Service. Determination of such violation is at the sole discretion of The Blue Ridge Leader and Loudoun Today. Repeated violations may result in blocking a user from commenting.