The Loudoun County Continuum of Care Cold Weather Shelter is now open for people in the community who are experiencing a housing crisis resulting in homelessness.
The Cold Weather Shelter provides a warm, sheltered sleeping environment for people in the community who may be experiencing homelessness. The shelter is open from 9:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. each night and provides case management, mental health services and other resources.
A few key components of the Cold Weather Shelter:
- The shelter is open from November 15 through March 31.
- The shelter is located at the Loudoun Homeless Services Center, 19520 Meadowview Court, Leesburg, VA 20175
- The Cold Weather Shelter is open to adults only. No one under the age of 18 will be admitted.
- Security is present and all backpacks and bags are searched prior to entry.
Who to Call for Help
- If you or someone you know is homeless and needs a warm place to sleep, call the Cold Weather Shelter at 571-258-3033.
- People who are faced with housing instability or homelessness may also call the Loudoun Coordinated Entry System Intake Line, Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., at 703-777-0420.
- If you and your children under 18 are in a housing crisis, call the Loudoun Child Protective Services Hotline at 703-771-5437.
The Loudoun County Continuum of Care is a community coalition of public, nonprofit, and faith-based organizations that provide a variety of shelter and support services to persons who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless. The Loudoun County Department of Family Services provides staff support to the Continuum of Care.